- Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 is a highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape for electrical applications.
- Our tapes can be used for insulation in low or high voltage applications and in joints up to 69 kV.
- Use Scotch® Rubber Splicing Tape 23 for low or high voltage applications and joints up to 69 kV.
- This thick, highly conformable, self-amalgamating EPR (Ethylene Propylene Rubber) based tape can be stretched up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation.
- It’s non-vulcanizing and shelf-stable with excellent electrical properties.
- Featuring a special polyester liner that will not stick when unwinding, this tape is ideal for moisture sealing electrical connections.
Scotch? Rubber Splicing Tape 23, (19mm x 4m)
- Self-fusing, ethylene propylene rubber backing and highly conformable, rubber-resin adhesive.
- Temperature rated for continuous adhesion to 90°C
- Stretch up to 100% for void-free, moisture-resistant insulation.
- Special polyester liner keeps tape protected and clean during application.
- Non-vulcanising and shelf stable.
- ASTM Approved & RoHS 2002/65/EC Compliant.
18 People watching this product now!
REQUEST A QUOTATION